Do you want to join our global network of people who are interested in sustainable healthcare?
Let us know what sustainable healthcare means to you – Are there important aspects of sustainability that we are missing? Can we join forces to advance sustainability of healthcare in your context?
Contact us through twitter at @GCSHcare – or mail: [email protected]
What can you do?
- Check out this list of organizations and exciting reform initiatives around the world – something missing – let us know!
- Have you – or do you know someone – who have taken action for a more sustainable healthcare? Send us your story!
- Would you like our support in advocating for a more sustainable healthcare in your context? Someone in our network might be able to help out.
- Are you doing work relevant to the sustainability of healthcare? Maybe there are synergies in our work – reach out to us if you want to explore opportunities for collaboration – if nothing else, we might help spread your work.
- Would you like to start a research project relevant to sustainable healthcare and are looking for collaborators? We are a broad network of people with a wide range of expertises – reach out to us, we might be able to help out.
- Are you involved in guideline development or policy making and interested in trying out TNT in a more structured way? Contact us – we would like your help in developing the method!
- Anyone can estimate TNTs for local/regional/national or international guidelines (contact us if you need help) – we would like to hear and learn from your experiences using the method – and publish your estimates in our TNT repository.
Do you have other ideas? Let us know!